Personal data protection and management
The non-profit body La Biennale de Lyon, which has its head office at 3 rue Président Edouard Herriot, 69001 Lyon, is the data controller responsible for processing your personal data for the following purposes:
– signing up to our newsletters, for which La Biennale de Lyon collects your e-mail address;
– managing accreditations, for which La Biennale de Lyon collects your surname, first name, and contact details (phone, email, post);
– the enquiries section, for which La Biennale de Lyon collects your surname, first name, and email contact details;
The data collected and processed by La Biennale de Lyon are stored in France.
Your data may be used by La Biennale de Lyon's multimedia platforms team. Your data will not be sent to any entity outside of La Biennale de Lyon, except such entities that assist in providing this service; they are contractually bound to comply with the privacy clauses.
Pursuant to France's data-protection law and to European regulation no. 2016/679, you have the following rights:
– right of access (GDPR article 15), and to rectification (GDPR article 16), updating and completeness of user data;
– right to erasure of personal user data (GDPR article 17);
– right to withdraw consent at any time (GDPR article 13-2c);
– right to restrict processing of user data (GDPR article 18); – right to object to the processing of user data (GDPR article 21);
– right to portability of data provided by users (GDPR article 20).
You may exercise these rights by writing to La Biennale de Lyon, with attached proof of your identity (photocopy of a piece of ID):
– by post:
La Biennale de Lyon
65 rue Challemel Lacour
– by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.